Opportunity exists everywhere at N Brown. That’s why we like all our colleagues to be able to make the most of what we can offer them, and to make the most of themselves: in fact, we’re very proud that so many of our leaders have ‘come through the ranks’.
Great training and development benefits our customers, as well as our people – if our colleagues believe in N Brown, they’ll be great ambassadors for our business. That’s why we have developed the Learning Pathways.
All colleagues will embark on a personalised learning pathway. Our learning pathways not only supports people in their current roles, but also helps us to plan, identify and nurture the potential of our people.
But you don’t have to just take our word for it! We regularly host internal sessions and facilitate external training sessions that colleagues can attend. Additionally, we have Always Learning, our learning management system that allows for focused learning, 24/7 via our mobile friendly learning platform.
One thing is for sure – a career at N Brown is full of growth and opportunity!
- Head of Commercial Procurement-Marketing
- IT Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager
- Senior Digital Analyst
- Lead Data Scientist (6 month FTC)
- Customer Service Adviser (Financial Services)
- Graduate Test Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Product Manager Mobile Apps
- Data Engineer
- Lead Data Scientist
- Womenswear Designer - FTC Maternity Cover
- Java Developer
- Lead Operations Data Scientist
- Financial Services Auditor
- Site Optimisation and Testing Co-ordinator
- Scrum Master
- Digital Talent Partner
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Head of Transaction Processing
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- IFRS9 Impairment controller
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- UX Researcher