Opportunity exists everywhere at N Brown. That’s why we like all of our people to be able to make the most of what we can offer them, and to make the most of themselves: in fact, we’re very proud that so many of our leaders have ‘come through the ranks’. Great training and development benefits our customers, as well as our people – if our colleagues believe in N Brown, they’ll be great ambassadors for our business.
Our development framework not only supports people in their current roles, but also helps us to plan for the future and identify and nurture the potential of our people. But you don’t have to just take our word for it. We regularly host internal and facilitate external training sessions that our employees can attend and we always look to promote from within. We’ve also introduced GLOW, our new online learning management system so that wherever colleagues might be, they can access e-Learning via their mobile phone, PC or tablet.
One thing is for sure – careers at N Brown are full of growth and opportunity.
- Ecommerce Product Owner
- Senior Analyst
- Production Services Manager
- Web Systems Administrator
- Resource Planning Analyst
- Graduate Developer
- Solution Architect - Data
- Assistant Buyer -Three Days a Week for 12 Weeks
- CRM Coordinator
- IT Developer - Innovation
- Assistant Buyer Home Decor (Maternity Cover)
- Graduate Web Systems Administration Analyst
- Trainee Java Developer
- Group Financial Accountant - Fully / Part Qualified - up to 12 month FTC
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect - Integration
- Merchandiser - Health and Beauty
- Lending Manager
- Senior Java Developer