Opportunity exists everywhere at N Brown. That’s why we like all our colleagues to be able to make the most of what we can offer them, and to make the most of themselves: in fact, we’re very proud that so many of our leaders have ‘come through the ranks’.
Great training and development benefits our customers, as well as our people – if our colleagues believe in N Brown, they’ll be great ambassadors for our business. That’s why we have developed the Learning Pathways.
All colleagues will embark on a personalised learning pathway. Our learning pathways not only supports people in their current roles, but also helps us to plan, identify and nurture the potential of our people.
But you don’t have to just take our word for it! We regularly host internal sessions and facilitate external training sessions that colleagues can attend. Additionally, we have Always Learning, our learning management system that allows for focused learning, 24/7 via our mobile friendly learning platform.
One thing is for sure – a career at N Brown is full of growth and opportunity!
- Fraud Advisor (Financial Services)
- Assistant Buyer - Maternity cover (9 months FTC)
- Assistant Buyer
- Administrator - (Buying Ladieswear) - 6 month FTC
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Senior Analyst (Logistics)
- Online Merchandising Manager (6 month FTC)
- Email and Content Executive (12 months FTC)
- Agile Coach
- Commercial Analyst
- Analytical Business Partner
- Head of Buying (Menswear, Sportshop & Childrenswear)
- Site Optimisation and Testing Coordinator
- Market and Strategy Analyst
- Collections Adviser (Financial Services)
- Buying Opportunities
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Finance Opportunties
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- Junior Merchandiser - Technology and Electricals
- UX Researcher