Annual Bonus Scheme- It’s really important to us that we share our success with you, our colleagues who help to make it happen. That’s why we’re so proud to have an all-colleague bonus scheme which rewards your performance when we reach our targets.
Pension Scheme- A workplace pension is a great way to save for your retirement and the earlier you start the more you’re likely to have when you finish working.
Sharesave lets you easily save directly from your pay each month via an account with YBS and gives you the opportunity to buy discounted shares in N Brown Group plc too. After 3 years of saving, you’ll be offered the opportunity to buy shares at a 20% discount off the market price at the time the scheme opened. There’s no obligation to buy any shares though – you can simply take back your savings at the end of the contract if you’d prefer.
Holidays- Our full-time colleagues get 24 days holiday every year in addition to the standard 8 bank holidays – that’s 32 days in total (prorated if you work part time). Not only that, but the longer you’re with us, the more days you get, you can start to accrue additional service days once you’ve been with us for over 2 years. Still need more holiday? You’ll get the chance to purchase extra days each year. You can buy up to a maximum of 10 days and spread the cost over the holiday year
Colleague Discount- So that our products can make you, as well as our customers, look and feel amazing, we give you a massive discount across all of our brands. You’ll pay just cost price+ VAT (20%) for all our trading titles and save up to 50% at Figleaves. Our fantastic products make us #ProudToBeNBrown and we hope that by enjoying them firsthand, you’ll become passionate brand ambassadors too. Shopping with us, you’ll see what our customer experience feels like and get to know our customers, making you perfectly placed to give us your feedback on our service and products.
Your development- We’re passionate about developing our people because we know it’s one of the main reasons great people stay. So, whether you’re aiming to go right to the top or want to broaden your skills so that you’re at the top of your game, we’ll help you build an amazing career full of fulfilling and diverse experiences. All colleagues have access to our e-learning platform, Always Learning, which can be accessed via the link below. You will find lots of learning resources which are immediately available to you, as well as the opportunity to book onto training courses that our Learning Leads are planning to deliver.
Pass Perks is a local discount program just for colleagues. Your work pass should do more than just open the doors to a great place to work… it should be your key to a world of perks in and out of the workplace. Simply show your at any of a growing list of businesses, and you’ll get a cracking good deal – and not just in work hours. You can find offers on restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as a selection of shops and leisure facilities.
Occupational Health- We’ve partnered with PAM (People Asset Management), to offer you a range of services that help improve your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. While we want to make sure that you’re always able to bring your best self to work, your health doesn’t have to be affecting your work for you to make the most of the services.
Employee Care– is an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Canada Life. EAPs provide confidential counselling and advice on a wide range of work and personal issues.
Private Medical Insurance cover gives you access to more medical resources, shorter hospital waiting times and a wide range of specialist treatments for both you and your family.
Life Assurance provides financial support to your loved ones if you were to pass during your employment. Whilst it isn’t something we like to think about, making sure our families are financially supported when we’re gone can help to ease the burden at what will already be a very difficult time. As a minimum, the cover is 2 x your annual salary, this increases to 5 x your annual salary if you’re a member of the pension scheme. This benefit is paid to your beneficiaries, tax free.
Season Ticket Loans- If you use public transport to get to work, it’s probably one of your biggest expenses each month. With a Season Ticket Loan, you can spread the cost of an annual ticket and get discounts on transport prices. So, you can save money and spread the cost. We work with a few different travel providers to make sure as many colleagues as possible can benefit: Tram – Transport for Greater Manchester, Train – Northern and Bus – First & Stagecoach
Salary Finance- provide loans at affordable rates, access to a savings account to make contributions directly from your salary and Financial Education products and tools to help you take control of your money and learn better habits
- Buyers Admin Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Merchandiser - Menswear
- Merchandiser - Garden and Leisure
- Buying Industrial Placement (12 months)
- Merchandising Industrial Placement (12 months)
- Product Operations Industrial Placement (12 months)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Industrial Placement (12 months)
- Design Industrial Placement (12 months)
- Buyers Admin Assistant - Sleep & Spa
- Assistant Merchandiser Level 3 - (12 Month FTC)
- Customer Insight Analyst - 12 Month FTC
- Part Time Buyers Admin Assistant - Womens Outerwear
- Creative Designer
- Machine Learning Ops Engineer
- Merchandiser - Jacamo Menswear (Fixed-Term)
- Continental Shift Apprentice Engineer
- Procurement Graduate
- Merchandise Admin Assistant - Home & Furniture
- CRM Executive
- Facilities Electrical Engineering Apprentice
- Kickstart Scheme: Customer Insight Administrator
- Kickstart Scheme: Digital Design Assistant
- Kickstart Scheme: Social & Display Assistant
- Kickstart Scheme: Trainee Influencer Assistant (Home Essentials)
- Kickstart Scheme: Creative Design Assistant
- Kickstart Scheme: Trainee Finance Assistant (Procure to Pay)
- Kickstart Scheme: Trainee Marketing Assistant (Home Essentials)
- Kickstart Scheme: Trainee Finance Assistant (Order to Cash)
- Kickstart Scheme: Finance Team Administrator
- Kickstart Scheme: Trainee Finance Systems Administrator
- Kickstart Scheme: IT Team Administrator
- Kickstart Scheme: People Administrator
- Kickstart Scheme: Social Media Assistant (Jacamo)
- Kickstart Scheme: Creative Account Assistant
- Kickstart Scheme: Product Administrator (Fashion)
- Category Manager- Digital Technology
- Platform Engineer (Microservices)
- Customer Experience Advisor
- Creative Lead- Fixed Term contract (Maternity Cover)
- CRM Coordinator (FTC)
- Structured Finance Manager
- Partnerships Buyer
- Lead Information Analyst
- Assistant Merchandiser level 2 - Womenswear
- Creative Strategist
- Head of Internal Communications and Engagement
- CRM Executive
- Buyers' Admin Assistant - Footwear
- Assistant Buyer Level 3 - Accessories
- IFRS9 Analyst
- Buying Admin Assistant - Beauty
- Content Planner (Brand Marketing)
- Fraud Adviser
- Product Manager
- Interim Senior Merchandiser
- Assistant Merchandiser Level 2 - Technology
- Head of Group Reporting
- Customer Recovery adviser
- PPC Manager (12 month Maternity Cover)