It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. We are open minded and resilient, working at pace, bringing our best selves to work every day.
We are customer obsessed and brand aligned and are passionate about our purpose ‘to make our customers look and feel amazing’. We are true experts in our field and take pride in everything we do.
We are curious and have a thirst for learning. We are creative, innovative and courageous, asking questions, trying new things, failing fast and chasing new opportunities. We enjoy working flexibly and thrive in ambiguity.
We are empathetic and open, supporting and encouraging each other to be our best. We collaborate, sharing knowledge, advice and feedback and are always ready to champion our own, or others, brave new ideas.
We have career opportunities in Head Office based in central Manchester as well as within our Logistics operations based in Shaw and Hadfield.
- Menswear Buyer (Maternity Cover)
- Apprentice Engineer
- Merchandiser - Brands (Maternity Cover)
- ECommerce Executive
- ECommerce Coordinator- Fixed term contract
- CRM Coordinator
- Testing & Optimisation Coordinator
- ECommerce Coordinator
- CRM Manager - Maternity cover
- Online Merchandise Coordinator
- CRM Executive
- Online Merchandise Coordinator - Maternity cover
- Online Merchandise Executive
- Brand Marketing Lead
- Lending Manager - Oxendales
- Home Styling Coordinator
- Information Analyst
- Lead Product Manager
- Influencer Coordinator -3 month FTC
- Procurement Coordinator
- Team Leader
- PPC Manager
- Digital Fit and Style Development Lead
- Senior Brand Marketing Manager (Home)- 12 month FTC
- Assistant Merchandiser Level 3 - Brands & OL Menswear
- Assistant Merchandiser Level 3 - FAB & Intimates
- Trade Analytics Manager
- Data Architect
- Test Analyst
- Platform Engineer
- Lead UX Designer
- Technical Lead (AWS)