Department: Studio 360
Can you give us a brief overview of your N Brown career and how you came to be in the role you are in now?
I joined N Brown in the creative department as a mac designer/operator way back in 2001. I’ve come along way over the last 18 years and so has the company. I have moved through various roles within creative becoming a graphic designer, then a designer and art director, working across many of our portfolio of brands to make our visual communications as strong as possible. When the brand production manager role within Studio 360 was advertised I thought my skills and experience would make me a good fit and felt ready to take on a new challenge.
What are the key differences from your previous role to the role you are in now?
My working environment has changed from being largely office based to spending much more of my time in the Studio. It’s an exciting, fast paced place to work and great fun. That said I have taken on more responsibility and now have people looking to me to have answers and solutions to problems more than ever.
What have you learnt so far in your new role?
I have been working with new people, teams and in new ways since starting this role. The learning curve has been pretty steep, taking in many new systems and processes.
- Merchandiser - Womenswear
- Print Designer
- Assistant Designer (FTC- Maternity cover)
- Social Media Lead
- Designer- (FTC Maternity cover)
- Assistant Shipping Manager
- Assitant Buyer- Level 3 - Figleaves
- Payroll Administrator
- Analytics Lead (Trade)
- Merchandising Admin Assistant - 6 months Fixed term contract
- Product Manager
- Senior Data Scientist
- Assistant Payroll Manager (12 month FTC)
- Assistant Buyer - Level 2 - Tech & Leisure
- Front End Developer
- Merchandise Admin Assistant- Home
- Brand Strategy Lead
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Womenswear Senior Buyer - JD Williams
- Team Leader
- Head of Customer Insight (9 month FTC)
- PPC Executive
- SEO Lead
- UX Designer
- Analytics Lead (Customer Performance)
- Lead Auditor - Retail, Logistics & Services
- Lead Agile Delivery Manager
- Senior Data Engineer
- Product Solution Architect
- Solution Architect (Retail and Commerce)
- Agile Delivery Manager (Agile Delivery Lead/ Agile Project Manager)
- Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
- Senior Womenswear Buyer - Ambrose Wilson
- Test Analyst
- Technical Lead (Front End)
- Data Architect
- Learning Lead
- Platform Engineer