Department: Studio 360
Can you give us a brief overview of your N Brown career and how you came to be in the role you are in now?
I joined N Brown in the creative department as a mac designer/operator way back in 2001. I’ve come along way over the last 18 years and so has the company. I have moved through various roles within creative becoming a graphic designer, then a designer and art director, working across many of our portfolio of brands to make our visual communications as strong as possible. When the brand production manager role within Studio 360 was advertised I thought my skills and experience would make me a good fit and felt ready to take on a new challenge.
What are the key differences from your previous role to the role you are in now?
My working environment has changed from being largely office based to spending much more of my time in the Studio. It’s an exciting, fast paced place to work and great fun. That said I have taken on more responsibility and now have people looking to me to have answers and solutions to problems more than ever.
What have you learnt so far in your new role?
I have been working with new people, teams and in new ways since starting this role. The learning curve has been pretty steep, taking in many new systems and processes.
- Marketing Partnerships and Planning Lead
- Brand Lead (12 month FTC)
- Influencer Outreach Lead
- Product Innovator/Technologist Home
- CRM Coordinator
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Assistant Buyer Level 2 - Men's Brands
- Continental Shift Engineer
- Senior Womenswear Buyer - Ambrose Wilson
- Head of Sourcing
- Technical Data Analyst
- PMO Analyst
- Regulatory Learning Lead
- Customer Insight Administrator
- Ecommerce Executive
- Programme Manager: Financial Services (Flexible working/ working from home)
- Technical Lead
- Trading Analytics Business Partner
- Technical Lead (React)
- Art Director- Fashion
- Join our Entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Junior Platform Engineer
- React Developer
- Paid Social and Display Manager
- Risk and Control Manager
- Web Analyst
- Merchandising Admin Assistant - Brands & OL Menswear
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst- (Customer Management) - 3 days based in the office/2 days working from home
- Data Architect
- Technical Lead (CMS)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Analyst Talent Pool - Register for Analyst Opportunities across N Brown
- Platform Engineer