Department: Studio 360
Can you give us a brief overview of your N Brown career and how you came to be in the role you are in now?
I joined N Brown in the creative department as a mac designer/operator way back in 2001. I’ve come along way over the last 18 years and so has the company. I have moved through various roles within creative becoming a graphic designer, then a designer and art director, working across many of our portfolio of brands to make our visual communications as strong as possible. When the brand production manager role within Studio 360 was advertised I thought my skills and experience would make me a good fit and felt ready to take on a new challenge.
What are the key differences from your previous role to the role you are in now?
My working environment has changed from being largely office based to spending much more of my time in the Studio. It’s an exciting, fast paced place to work and great fun. That said I have taken on more responsibility and now have people looking to me to have answers and solutions to problems more than ever.
What have you learnt so far in your new role?
I have been working with new people, teams and in new ways since starting this role. The learning curve has been pretty steep, taking in many new systems and processes.
- Financial Forecasting Analyst
- Head of Shared Services
- Forecasting Business Partner (Financial Services)
- Senior Merchandiser - Womenswear
- Assistant Merchandiser - Womenswear
- Partnership Junior Buyer
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Product Coordinator - Home & Gifts
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Group Tax Manager
- Complaints Administrator (FTC)
- Assistant Buyer - Home & Gift
- Head of Operations (Financial Services)
- Digital Style Developer
- Group Tax Advisor
- Assistant Product Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- Import Administration Assistant
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Contact Center Opportunities
- Commercial Data Modelling and Forecasting Business Partner
- Commercial Analyst
- Join our entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Dialler and Control Analyst
- SEO Specialist
- Platform Engineer
- Collections Advisor
- Finance Manager (Financial Services)
- Senior Buyer - Womenswear
- Supply Planning Coordinator
- Sourcing Manager
- Senior PPC Manager
- Technical Lead (Android)
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Scrum Master
- Senior Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Java Developers
- Merchandising Opportunities (Assistant Merchandiser to Senior Merchandiser)
- Finance Opportunties