N Brown supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and is opposed to all forms of discrimination, including those on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Our selection processes for recruitment, promotion, training and development are non-discriminatory. We believe that it’s in the best interests of employees and the Group to provide these opportunities to the most suitable candidates.
Applications for employment by disabled people are always fully considered, bearing in mind the aptitudes of the applicant concerned. In the event of any employee becoming disabled, every effort is made to ensure that their employment with the Group continues and that appropriate training is arranged. It’s the policy of the Group that training, career development and the promotion of disabled people should, as far as possible, be identical to that of other employees.
Click here for more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility Charter.
- Assistant Payroll Manager
- CRM Coordinator
- Commercial Analyst
- Marketing CRM Executive
- People Apprentice
- Assistant Product Co-ordinator Home & Gifts
- Assistant Buyer - Home & Gift
- CRM Manager
- Site Optimisation and Testing Coordinator
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Market and Strategy Analyst
- PR Apprentice
- Product Manager- Data Platform
- Customer Recovery Team Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Head of Commercial Procurement-Marketing
- IT Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager
- Senior Digital Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Product Manager Mobile Apps
- Site Optimisation and Testing Co-ordinator
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- UX Researcher