N Brown supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and is opposed to all forms of discrimination, including those on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Our selection processes for recruitment, promotion, training and development are non-discriminatory. We believe that it’s in the best interests of employees and the Group to provide these opportunities to the most suitable candidates.
Applications for employment by disabled people are always fully considered, bearing in mind the aptitudes of the applicant concerned. In the event of any employee becoming disabled, every effort is made to ensure that their employment with the Group continues and that appropriate training is arranged. It’s the policy of the Group that training, career development and the promotion of disabled people should, as far as possible, be identical to that of other employees.
Click here for more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility Charter.
- Team Manager
- Outbound Collections Adviser
- Studio Sewing Operative
- Director of Digital Fit- 12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Head of Communications and Colleague Experience
- Assistant Buyer - Ladieswear
- Ecommerce Trading and Content Coordinator
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Assistant Buyer Level 3- Womenswear
- Digital Style Developer
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Adviser
- Commercial Data Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Join our entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Dialler and Control Analyst
- Platform Engineers
- Sourcing Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery)
- Technical Lead (Android)
- IT Service Manager
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Buying Opportunities
- Java Developers
- Merchandising Opportunities (Assistant Merchandiser to Senior Merchandiser)
- Finance Opportunties