N Brown supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and is opposed to all forms of discrimination, including those on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Our selection processes for recruitment, promotion, training and development are non-discriminatory. We believe that it’s in the best interests of employees and the Group to provide these opportunities to the most suitable candidates.
Applications for employment by disabled people are always fully considered, bearing in mind the aptitudes of the applicant concerned. In the event of any employee becoming disabled, every effort is made to ensure that their employment with the Group continues and that appropriate training is arranged. It’s the policy of the Group that training, career development and the promotion of disabled people should, as far as possible, be identical to that of other employees.
Click here for more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility Charter.
- Social Innovation Manager
- Assistant Merchandiser - Mens & Childrens Footwear
- Graduate Analyst - Digital Systems
- Senior Digital Creative
- Complaints Administrator
- Branded Lingerie Buyer - Maternity contract
- Head of Merchandising
- Campaign Targeting Analyst
- Graduate Risk Analyst
- Performance Evaluator
- Apprentice Engineer
- Java Developer
- Product Co-ordinator - Home & Gifts
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprentice
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Facilities Team Leader - Shaw
- eCommerce UX Coordinator
- Junior Branded Buyer - Menswear
- Head of Marketing - International
- Senior Android Developer
- IT Graduate - Java Developer
- Supply Planning Manager