N Brown supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and is opposed to all forms of discrimination, including those on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Our selection processes for recruitment, promotion, training and development are non-discriminatory. We believe that it’s in the best interests of employees and the Group to provide these opportunities to the most suitable candidates.
Applications for employment by disabled people are always fully considered, bearing in mind the aptitudes of the applicant concerned. In the event of any employee becoming disabled, every effort is made to ensure that their employment with the Group continues and that appropriate training is arranged. It’s the policy of the Group that training, career development and the promotion of disabled people should, as far as possible, be identical to that of other employees.
Click here for more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility Charter.
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Facilities Team Leader - Shaw
- Full Time Supervisor - Cardiff
- Scrum Master - Software Development
- Digital Analyst
- CRM Manager
- International CRM Executive
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator - International
- Mobile Developer Apprentice, Summer 2018 start
- IT Project Manager x2
- IT Development Apprentice, Summer 2018 start
- Merchandiser - Jewellery & Beauty
- Lead Software Engineer
- Information Analyst
- Senior Digital Analyst (Customer Insight/ Marketing)
- PMO Analyst
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Advisor, Edinburgh
- Sales Advisor, Derby
- Sales Advisor, Liverpool
- Sales Assistant, Stockton on Tees
- Sales Assistant, Edgeware
- Sales Manager, Derby
- Sales Assistant, Gateshead