We recognise that experience, plus a degree, will result in a well rounded Graduate. We believe that our placements not only provide industry specialist hands on experience but also as an opportunity to further develop your skills:
What does a student placement look like at N Brown? A placement is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the course which you are learning at University.
How long will it last? A placement scheme will last 12 months and throughout, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive a salary for your time with us plus our rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance.
Who is an N Brown Student Placement for? If you are in your second year studying a relevant degree then our student placements are open to you.
How do I apply? All our student placement opportunities are advertised annually in December/January and can be found here: http://nbrowncareers.co.uk/
- Team Manager
- Outbound Collections Adviser
- Studio Sewing Operative
- Director of Digital Fit- 12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Head of Communications and Colleague Experience
- Assistant Buyer - Ladieswear
- Ecommerce Trading and Content Coordinator
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Assistant Buyer Level 3- Womenswear
- Digital Style Developer
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Adviser
- Commercial Data Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Join our entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Dialler and Control Analyst
- Platform Engineers
- Sourcing Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery)
- Technical Lead (Android)
- IT Service Manager
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Buying Opportunities
- Java Developers
- Merchandising Opportunities (Assistant Merchandiser to Senior Merchandiser)
- Finance Opportunties