We recognise that experience, plus a degree, will result in a well rounded Graduate. We believe that our placements not only provide industry specialist hands on experience but also as an opportunity to further develop your skills:
What does a student placement look like at N Brown? A placement is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the course which you are learning at University.
How long will it last? A placement scheme will last 12 months and throughout, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive a salary for your time with us plus our rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance.
Who is an N Brown Student Placement for? If you are in your second year studying a relevant degree then our student placements are open to you.
How do I apply? All our student placement opportunities are advertised annually in December/January and can be found here: http://nbrowncareers.co.uk/
- Assistant Payroll Manager
- CRM Coordinator
- Commercial Analyst
- Marketing CRM Executive
- People Apprentice
- Assistant Product Co-ordinator Home & Gifts
- Assistant Buyer - Home & Gift
- CRM Manager
- Site Optimisation and Testing Coordinator
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Market and Strategy Analyst
- PR Apprentice
- Product Manager- Data Platform
- Customer Recovery Team Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Head of Commercial Procurement-Marketing
- IT Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager
- Senior Digital Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Product Manager Mobile Apps
- Site Optimisation and Testing Co-ordinator
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- UX Researcher