We recognise that experience, plus a degree, will result in a well rounded Graduate. We believe that our placements not only provide industry specialist hands on experience but also as an opportunity to further develop your skills:
What does a student placement look like at N Brown? A placement is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the course which you are learning at University.
How long will it last? A placement scheme will last 12 months and throughout, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive a salary for your time with us plus our rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance.
Who is an N Brown Student Placement for? If you are in your second year studying a relevant degree then our student placements are open to you.
How do I apply? All our student placement opportunities are advertised annually in December/January and can be found here: http://nbrowncareers.co.uk/
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Facilities Team Leader - Shaw
- Full Time Supervisor - Cardiff
- Scrum Master - Software Development
- Digital Analyst
- CRM Manager
- International CRM Executive
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator - International
- Mobile Developer Apprentice, Summer 2018 start
- IT Project Manager x2
- IT Development Apprentice, Summer 2018 start
- Merchandiser - Jewellery & Beauty
- Lead Software Engineer
- Information Analyst
- Senior Digital Analyst (Customer Insight/ Marketing)
- PMO Analyst
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Advisor, Edinburgh
- Sales Advisor, Derby
- Sales Advisor, Liverpool
- Sales Assistant, Stockton on Tees
- Sales Assistant, Edgeware
- Sales Manager, Derby
- Sales Assistant, Gateshead