We recognise that experience, plus a degree, will result in a well rounded Graduate. We believe that our placements not only provide industry specialist hands on experience but also as an opportunity to further develop your skills:
What does a student placement look like at N Brown? A placement is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the course which you are learning at University.
How long will it last? A placement scheme will last 12 months and throughout, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive a salary for your time with us plus our rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance.
Who is an N Brown Student Placement for? If you are in your second year studying a relevant degree then our student placements are open to you.
How do I apply? All our student placement opportunities are advertised annually in December/January and can be found here: http://nbrowncareers.co.uk/
- Social Innovation Manager
- Assistant Merchandiser - Mens & Childrens Footwear
- Graduate Analyst - Digital Systems
- Senior Digital Creative
- Complaints Administrator
- Branded Lingerie Buyer - Maternity contract
- Head of Merchandising
- Campaign Targeting Analyst
- Graduate Risk Analyst
- Performance Evaluator
- Apprentice Engineer
- Java Developer
- Product Co-ordinator - Home & Gifts
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprentice
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Facilities Team Leader - Shaw
- eCommerce UX Coordinator
- Junior Branded Buyer - Menswear
- Head of Marketing - International
- Senior Android Developer
- IT Graduate - Java Developer
- Supply Planning Manager