We are dedicated to attracting, and recruiting, the best emerging talent to create a diverse and passionate workforce to help us disrupt the digital landscape and we believe that our Graduate schemes offer this.
What does a Graduate Scheme look like at N Brown? A graduate scheme is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the theory and teaching you learnt at University. As a graduate with N Brown you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning through our impressive online learning portals.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive an industry competitive salary plus rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance to name a few.
Who is an N Brown Graduate Scheme for? If you have graduated from University with a degree in a relevant field then all of our Graduate schemes are open to you.
- Social Innovation Manager
- Assistant Merchandiser - Mens & Childrens Footwear
- Graduate Analyst - Digital Systems
- Senior Digital Creative
- Complaints Administrator
- Branded Lingerie Buyer - Maternity contract
- Head of Merchandising
- Campaign Targeting Analyst
- Graduate Risk Analyst
- Performance Evaluator
- Apprentice Engineer
- Java Developer
- Product Co-ordinator - Home & Gifts
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprentice
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Facilities Team Leader - Shaw
- eCommerce UX Coordinator
- Junior Branded Buyer - Menswear
- Head of Marketing - International
- Senior Android Developer
- IT Graduate - Java Developer
- Supply Planning Manager