We are dedicated to attracting, and recruiting, the best emerging talent to create a diverse and passionate workforce to help us disrupt the digital landscape and we believe that our Graduate schemes offer this.
What does a Graduate Scheme look like at N Brown? A graduate scheme is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the theory and teaching you learnt at University. As a graduate with N Brown you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning through our impressive online learning portals.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive an industry competitive salary plus rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance to name a few.
Who is an N Brown Graduate Scheme for? If you have graduated from University with a degree in a relevant field then all of our Graduate schemes are open to you.
- Head of Commercial Procurement-Marketing
- IT Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager
- Senior Digital Analyst
- Lead Data Scientist (6 month FTC)
- Customer Service Adviser (Financial Services)
- Graduate Test Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Product Manager Mobile Apps
- Data Engineer
- Lead Data Scientist
- Womenswear Designer - FTC Maternity Cover
- Java Developer
- Lead Operations Data Scientist
- Financial Services Auditor
- Site Optimisation and Testing Co-ordinator
- Scrum Master
- Digital Talent Partner
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Head of Transaction Processing
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- IFRS9 Impairment controller
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- UX Researcher