We are dedicated to attracting, and recruiting, the best emerging talent to create a diverse and passionate workforce to help us disrupt the digital landscape and we believe that our Graduate schemes offer this.
What does a Graduate Scheme look like at N Brown? A graduate scheme is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the theory and teaching you learnt at University. As a graduate with N Brown you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning through our impressive online learning portals.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive an industry competitive salary plus rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance to name a few.
Who is an N Brown Graduate Scheme for? If you have graduated from University with a degree in a relevant field then all of our Graduate schemes are open to you.
- Marketing Partnerships and Planning Lead
- Brand Lead (12 month FTC)
- Influencer Outreach Lead
- Product Innovator/Technologist Home
- CRM Coordinator
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Assistant Buyer Level 2 - Men's Brands
- Continental Shift Engineer
- Senior Womenswear Buyer - Ambrose Wilson
- Head of Sourcing
- Technical Data Analyst
- PMO Analyst
- Regulatory Learning Lead
- Customer Insight Administrator
- Ecommerce Executive
- Programme Manager: Financial Services (Flexible working/ working from home)
- Technical Lead
- Trading Analytics Business Partner
- Technical Lead (React)
- Art Director- Fashion
- Join our Entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Junior Platform Engineer
- React Developer
- Paid Social and Display Manager
- Risk and Control Manager
- Web Analyst
- Merchandising Admin Assistant - Brands & OL Menswear
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst- (Customer Management) - 3 days based in the office/2 days working from home
- Data Architect
- Technical Lead (CMS)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Analyst Talent Pool - Register for Analyst Opportunities across N Brown
- Platform Engineer