We are dedicated to attracting, and recruiting, the best emerging talent to create a diverse and passionate workforce to help us disrupt the digital landscape and we believe that our Graduate schemes offer this.
What does a Graduate Scheme look like at N Brown? A graduate scheme is an opportunity for us to give you the practical experience to match the theory and teaching you learnt at University. As a graduate with N Brown you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leading experts as well as continue your learning through our impressive online learning portals.
Will I be paid? Yes! You will receive an industry competitive salary plus rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance to name a few.
Who is an N Brown Graduate Scheme for? If you have graduated from University with a degree in a relevant field then all of our Graduate schemes are open to you.
- Team Manager
- Outbound Collections Adviser
- Studio Sewing Operative
- Director of Digital Fit- 12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Head of Communications and Colleague Experience
- Assistant Buyer - Ladieswear
- Ecommerce Trading and Content Coordinator
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Assistant Buyer Level 3- Womenswear
- Digital Style Developer
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Adviser
- Commercial Data Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Join our entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Dialler and Control Analyst
- Platform Engineers
- Sourcing Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery)
- Technical Lead (Android)
- IT Service Manager
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Buying Opportunities
- Java Developers
- Merchandising Opportunities (Assistant Merchandiser to Senior Merchandiser)
- Finance Opportunties