Why wait to start your career when you can kick start it with an N Brown Apprenticeship. We are passionate about apprenticeships and believe they are a fantastic way for you to build your career. We’ve partnered with the very best learning providers to create apprenticeships that will give you the skills you need to succeed in today’s digital world.
What does an Apprenticeship look like at N Brown? An N Brown Apprenticeship is a chance to innovate and work on real projects where you’ll collaborate with experts. You’ll get a variety of fantastic learning opportunities as well as the support of your own mentor throughout your apprenticeship and beyond. We’re proud to offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level up to Master’s Degree Level giving you the opportunity to always learn throughout your career
How will I learn? Our apprenticeship programmes offer a truly blended learning experience right here in the workplace! You’ll learn new skills through a variety of learning methods. You will be paid a competitive salary, plus rewarding benefits such as pension, bonus, incredible retail discounts and life assurance throughout your apprenticeship with us.
How do I apply? These opportunities can be found on our main careers page. You can register to receive alerts when we advertise for our apprentice opportunities.
- Team Manager
- Outbound Collections Adviser
- Studio Sewing Operative
- Director of Digital Fit- 12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Head of Communications and Colleague Experience
- Assistant Buyer - Ladieswear
- Ecommerce Trading and Content Coordinator
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Assistant Buyer Level 3- Womenswear
- Digital Style Developer
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Adviser
- Commercial Data Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Join our entry level Marketing Talent Pool!
- Dialler and Control Analyst
- Platform Engineers
- Sourcing Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery)
- Technical Lead (Android)
- IT Service Manager
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Buying Opportunities
- Java Developers
- Merchandising Opportunities (Assistant Merchandiser to Senior Merchandiser)
- Finance Opportunties