We know where we’re going.
Our vision is simple, strong and achievable: we want to be the universally loved experts in fashion that fits.
To achieve this vision, we’ll continue to help our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of fashion brands, focusing particularly on our Power Brands: JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo.
And we’ll drive our success by making sure we have the products our customers want and need, at the kind of prices they love. We’ll make it ever easier for our customers to shop with us, in store or online: in doing so, we’ll broaden our appeal and win more customers. And our people will always be driven by our customers, and armed with the rich data and cutting-edge technology they need to serve them best.
And all of this powered, every minute of every day, by GUSTO. Click here to view our corporate ambition.
To get the right products our customers want, our Head Office in Manchester house teams of dedicated Buyers, Merchandisers, Designers and Quality Assurance experts. These are supported by our by our colleagues in IT, Finance and Marketing to ensure that we can enable the customer to shop in whatever channel they prefer. Our extensive Logistics Operations based in Shaw Manchester – have state of the art equipment to ensure that our products get to our customers quickly and through their preferred delivery method.
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Product Data Analyst
- Assistant Coordinator
- Governance and Risk Manager - 3 - 6 Months FTC
- Compliance Officer
- Junior Platform Engineer
- Programme Manager - 18 Months FTC
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Payroll Administrator
- Ecommerce Executive
- Head of Transaction Processing
- Product Manager
- Finance Opportunties
- Assistant Buyer - Ladies Fashion Brands
- Merchandiser - Sportswear
- Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Media Performance and Project Coordinator
- Group Financial Accountant
- Head of Media Strategy and Planning
- Group Finance Manager (12 months FTC)
- Learning Lead
- Head of Marketing & eCommerce
- Senior Procurement Category Manager- 6-12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst - Financial Services
- Procurement Category Manager
- International Ecommerce Coordinator
- Junior Merchandiser - Home and Gift
- Senior Segmentation & Loyalty Co-ordinator
- Head of Product Innovation - Home & Gift
- Digital Pattern Style Developer
- Site Optimisation Co-ordinator
- UX Testing and Optimisation Coordinator (CRO)