WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE’RE GOING AND WHAT WE DO?
We’re obsessed with our customers – and have been for generations. We delight them with products, service and finance to fit their lives.
Championing inclusion, we’ll become the most loved and trusted fashion retailer.
We exist to make our customers look and feel amazing, and give us the confidence to believe in ourselves, get out there and make a difference.
Together for the customer
We’re all working towards one goal — to help people look and feel amazing. We challenge and support one another. We’re always honest and can rely on each other. Because win or lose, we do it together.
Driven by curiosity
The more we ask, the more we learn – about customers, fashion, our business, our industry and ourselves. We question, we explore, and we dig deeper because that’s where we find opportunity.
Empowered by trust
We encourage people to express themselves and build relationships on trust, not control. We give everyone the opportunity to take responsibility and get things done.
Motivated by pace
We keep up in the fast-moving world of retail and we’re ready for anything. Ready to think. Ready to plan. Ready to be brave. Ready to deliver.
- Paid Social and Display Lead 6 month FTC
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Team Leader
- Brand Marketing Manager
- Social and PR Lead
- Ecommerce Manager - Maternity cover
- Technical Administrator
- PPC Executive
- Head of Brand Strategy and Customer Insight (9month FTC)
- Customer Insight Manager
- Senior Leader
- SEO Lead
- UX Designer
- Colleague Experience Lead
- Product Manager - Payments
- Assistant Merchandiser- Level 2 (Womenswear)
- Customer Insight Analyst (FTC)
- Customer Recovery Outbound Advisor
- Customer Performance Analytics Lead
- Lead Auditor - Retail, Logistics & Services
- Lead Product Manager - Mobile Apps
- Customer Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Head of Buying - Home
- Lead Agile Delivery Manager
- Data Analyst
- Merchandiser - Mens footwear, accessories, nightwear
- Agile Delivery Manager (Agile Delivery Lead/ Agile Project Manager)
- Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
- Furniture Build Assistant (Product Innovation team)
- Continental Shift Engineer
- PMO Analyst
- Test Analyst
- Head of Trade
- Digital Forecasting Analyst
- React Developer
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst- (Customer Management) - Flexible working
- Data Architect
- Learning Lead
- Analyst Talent Pool - Register for Analyst Opportunities across N Brown
- Platform Engineer
- Contact Centre Opportunities