At N Brown, understanding our customers is the secret of our success, and our famous brands such as Simply Be, Jacamo and JD Williams are carefully designed to appeal to particular types of customer.
Our Power brands
These are our best-loved brands, and the brands we’re really focusing on for our future.
JD Williams –Is a department store concept offering style for customers in their 50’s and over and their families, with ranges for women, men, home and kids.
Our Fashion Designers create unique silhouettes, rather than scaling patterns; we use real bodies, rather than static mannequins; and we design to fit – a unique, age appropriate point of view for our consumer.
Representing the most dynamic emerging consumer group for decades – 50-plus females – the brand is famously fronted by TV favourite Lorraine Kelly.
Simply Be – Simply Be has empowered women for over a decade, bringing fashion to all, regardless of size.
Simply Be celebrates who you are, not what others think you should be. We understand shape and create fashionable collections that fit.
Created in-house and having grown at pace, this digital-first brand has a consumer proposition with massive potential, both in the UK, and on the global stage.
Jacamo – A modern, growing brand with a strong digital offer, Jacamo is inspired by real mens’ tastes – real men like Andrew ‘Freddie’ Flintoff, cricketer, tall guy and the face of Jacamo. For the convenience-seeking male shopper who wants quality clothes in his size with the least amount of hassle.
Our supporting brands
Our power brands are supported and complemented by a range of brands that focus on distinct groups of customers, offering them unique product solutions. Here’s a few of them:
Fashion World – A size perfect, shape sure, trend aware and purse friendly female fashion brand in sizes 12 – 32.
Julipa – Launched in 2009 when we identified a gap in the current market for the young at heart mature woman. She doesn’t want to dress like her daughter or her mother! The brand offers a wide choice of ladies fashion, footwear, corsetry & lingerie and home products designed with the customer in mind.
Marisota – A contemporary selection of clothing and footwear available in a choice of sizes, length and fit options, for women aged 45-65.
Premier Man – Brings together affordability and choice in one great collection for men aged 45-65. Need more info from N Brown
High & Mighty – The multi-channel retailer of choice for big and tall men who want fashionable clothing that fits but want brands that are synonymous with the high street and designer stores.
Our specialist brands
Our two specialist brands, House of Bath and Figleaves, are run more independently from the Group, and predominantly serve different customers to our other brands.
Figleaves.com – Figleaves is the ultimate online destination for lingerie, men’s underwear, loungewear, swimwear, nightwear and shapewear. Figleaves’ warehouse in the UK delivers to over 100 countries worldwide.
House of Bath – House of Bath provides solutions to every day issues, designed to make life a little easier for our customers, their homes and gardens. We offer unique, carefully selected collections of ‘hard to find’ and inspiring products.
- Merchandiser- 3 month contract
- Graduate Digital Systems Analyst
- Learning and Development Partner
- Assistant Buyer- 3 months
- Product Innovation Manager - Ladieswear
- Marketplace Merchandiser
- Partnerships Buying Assistant
- International Ecommerce Executive
- Scrum Master
- Product Manager
- Imports Administration Assistant (FTC 12 month contract)
- Quality and Compliance Leader
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Partnerships Student Placement - Starting Summer 2019
- Merchandising Student Placement - Starting Summer 2019
- Assistant Product Coordinator - Simply Be
- Buying Student Placement - Starting Summer 2019
- Product Innovation and Digital Fit Student Placement - Starting Summer 2019
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Finance Opportunties
- Head of Transaction Processing
- Product Manager
- Group Finance Manager (12 months FTC)
- IFRS9 Impairment controller
- Head of Marketing & eCommerce
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Resource Planning Analyst
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- Email Executive
- Technical Analyst
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Junior Merchandiser - Home and Gift
- UX Researcher
- Digital Pattern Style Developer
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive