Our strategy is designed to embrace the three CSR pillars: ‘All People’, ‘One Planet’ and ‘Every Product’. It aims to fully align our ethical policies with our commercial activities, achieving tangible results and benefits for all our stakeholders.
Where people are concerned, so are we
Everything we achieve as a business is achieved through caring for our customers, our community and our people.
Our Customer Charter sets out our commitment to customers. We seek to establish enduring relationships for the mutual benefit of both customer and the company. In particular we recognise the importance of being a responsible lender. We continually monitor the experience of our customers in order to improve their experience and offer tailored products whilst being mindful of a customer’s individual needs.
Protecting the earth begins with respecting it
We’re determined to understand our effect on the world and find better, smarter and more sustainable ways of working. To learn and to teach, to recycle, reuse and respect, wherever we are on our big beautiful planet. Over the last five years through the hard work of our colleagues, greater operational efficiencies and greater investment, we have achieved a 28% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions per million pound turnover and aim to reduce this further.
Our products should make people feel as good as they look
The Group has been working closely with its suppliers over the last couple of years to improve customer experience and to promote responsible sourcing. This means partnering with suppliers who share our values and standards. By working together, we hope to create more responsible and sustainable products that our customers can enjoy with confidence.
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprentice
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Head of Group Finance
- Collections Team Manager
- Commercial Finance Manager
- Assistant Buyer- Ladieswear
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Sportshop Admin Assistant- 2 days per week
- Graduate Digital Style Developer
- Technical Lead (AWS)
- IT Service Manager
- Logistics Administrator
- Outsource Manager (Financial Services)
- Complaints Administrator
- Communications Coordinator
- Junior Buyer Ladieswear
- Customer Insight Executive
- Technical Lead (Java - Web)
- Data Protection Officer
- Head of Engineering
- Supply Chain Manager (Partnerships)
- Collections Adviser
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Senior Modelling and Forecasting Analyst
- Java Developers
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Studio Internship (6 months)
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- IFRS9 Impairment & Securitisation Controller