Our strategy is designed to embrace the three CSR pillars: ‘All People’, ‘One Planet’ and ‘Every Product’. It aims to fully align our ethical policies with our commercial activities, achieving tangible results and benefits for all our stakeholders.
Where people are concerned, so are we
Everything we achieve as a business is achieved through caring for our customers, our community and our people.
Our Customer Charter sets out our commitment to customers. We seek to establish enduring relationships for the mutual benefit of both customer and the company. In particular we recognise the importance of being a responsible lender. We continually monitor the experience of our customers in order to improve their experience and offer tailored products whilst being mindful of a customer’s individual needs.
Protecting the earth begins with respecting it
We’re determined to understand our effect on the world and find better, smarter and more sustainable ways of working. To learn and to teach, to recycle, reuse and respect, wherever we are on our big beautiful planet. Over the last five years through the hard work of our colleagues, greater operational efficiencies and greater investment, we have achieved a 28% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions per million pound turnover and aim to reduce this further.
Our products should make people feel as good as they look
The Group has been working closely with its suppliers over the last couple of years to improve customer experience and to promote responsible sourcing. This means partnering with suppliers who share our values and standards. By working together, we hope to create more responsible and sustainable products that our customers can enjoy with confidence.
- Assistant Payroll Manager
- CRM Coordinator
- Commercial Analyst
- Marketing CRM Executive
- People Apprentice
- Assistant Product Co-ordinator Home & Gifts
- Assistant Buyer - Home & Gift
- CRM Manager
- Site Optimisation and Testing Coordinator
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Market and Strategy Analyst
- PR Apprentice
- Product Manager- Data Platform
- Customer Recovery Team Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Head of Commercial Procurement-Marketing
- IT Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager
- Senior Digital Analyst
- Buying Opportunities
- Product Manager Mobile Apps
- Site Optimisation and Testing Co-ordinator
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Finance Opportunties
- Second Line Support Advisor
- Senior Site Conversion Rate Optimisation and Testing Executive
- UX Researcher