Our strategy is designed to embrace the three CSR pillars: ‘All People’, ‘One Planet’ and ‘Every Product’. It aims to fully align our ethical policies with our commercial activities, achieving tangible results and benefits for all our stakeholders.
Where people are concerned, so are we
Everything we achieve as a business is achieved through caring for our customers, our community and our people.
Our Customer Charter sets out our commitment to customers. We seek to establish enduring relationships for the mutual benefit of both customer and the company. In particular we recognise the importance of being a responsible lender. We continually monitor the experience of our customers in order to improve their experience and offer tailored products whilst being mindful of a customer’s individual needs.
Protecting the earth begins with respecting it
We’re determined to understand our effect on the world and find better, smarter and more sustainable ways of working. To learn and to teach, to recycle, reuse and respect, wherever we are on our big beautiful planet. Over the last five years through the hard work of our colleagues, greater operational efficiencies and greater investment, we have achieved a 28% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions per million pound turnover and aim to reduce this further.
Our products should make people feel as good as they look
The Group has been working closely with its suppliers over the last couple of years to improve customer experience and to promote responsible sourcing. This means partnering with suppliers who share our values and standards. By working together, we hope to create more responsible and sustainable products that our customers can enjoy with confidence.
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Product Data Analyst
- Assistant Coordinator
- Governance and Risk Manager - 3 - 6 Months FTC
- Compliance Officer
- Junior Platform Engineer
- Programme Manager - 18 Months FTC
- Merchandising Opportunities
- Payroll Administrator
- Ecommerce Executive
- Head of Transaction Processing
- Product Manager
- Finance Opportunties
- Assistant Buyer - Ladies Fashion Brands
- Merchandiser - Sportswear
- Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Media Performance and Project Coordinator
- Group Financial Accountant
- Head of Media Strategy and Planning
- Group Finance Manager (12 months FTC)
- Learning Lead
- Head of Marketing & eCommerce
- Senior Procurement Category Manager- 6-12 month FTC
- Commercial Finance Analyst - Financial Services
- Procurement Category Manager
- International Ecommerce Coordinator
- Junior Merchandiser - Home and Gift
- Senior Segmentation & Loyalty Co-ordinator
- Head of Product Innovation - Home & Gift
- Digital Pattern Style Developer
- Site Optimisation Co-ordinator
- UX Testing and Optimisation Coordinator (CRO)