N Brown is a major fashion success story, with a history we’re truly proud of and an exciting digital first future. With powerful, well-loved brands such as Simply Be, Jacamo and JD Williams and a passion for customer service , we’re a business where you can really build the career you’re looking for. Join us as we strive to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers look and feel amazing.
We offer many career and development opportunities at our Manchester based Head Office, Contact Centre and Logistic, as well as our in nationwide network of Stores.
We are always on the look out for the brightest talent in; Digital, Marketing, Buying, Merchandising, Design & QA, Finance and IT as well as having varied and exciting opportunities within all of our valuable Support Services
We are a team of enthusiastic people all driven by our strong GUSTO values, to find out more about our values click here. If you would like to find out more about what it is like to work here, then you can read about it through the experiences of our colleagues in the Our People section.
- Ecommerce Product Owner
- Senior Analyst
- Production Services Manager
- Web Systems Administrator
- Resource Planning Analyst
- Graduate Developer
- Solution Architect - Data
- Assistant Buyer -Three Days a Week for 12 Weeks
- CRM Coordinator
- IT Developer - Innovation
- Assistant Buyer Home Decor (Maternity Cover)
- Graduate Web Systems Administration Analyst
- Trainee Java Developer
- Group Financial Accountant - Fully / Part Qualified - up to 12 month FTC
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect - Integration
- Merchandiser - Health and Beauty
- Lending Manager
- Senior Java Developer