to N Brown
We’re a rapidly changing business just like the fashion industry we work in. We’ve been trading for 140 years and our power brands continue to lead the way in home shopping. We’re excited to be transforming in to a digital-first retailer – making us fit for the future and the kind of place where amazing careers can happen.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about customers and you’re ready to grasp all the possibilities of a very bright future, then you could join 2,600 colleagues who think the same way. I look forward to welcoming you to N Brown. – Angela Spindler, Chief Executive
Spend any time with us at N Brown and you’ll experience the vibrancy, energy and sheer passion for fashion that sets us apart, keeps us together and makes our business stronger. We have a name for this energy: GUSTO.
We all share a very strong set of values here at N Brown, which drive us to do the right thing and deliver the special service that makes our customers so loyal – and your career so rewarding.
Fashion that fits – that’s our promise to the millions of people who look to us to provide the stylish and figure-flattering clothes so important to their daily lives.
That’s why we’re one of the top three UK clothing retailers for customer satisfaction. The absolute foundation of our business is understanding our customers’ needs. We aim to delight them with their purchase and we’re always striving to come up with new ways to enhance our service and products.
We know we’re better together. All of us sharing the same goals. All of us individuals whose combined strengths and talents make us the world-class, customer-pleasing fashion force we are.
We know that great colleagues need great careers – so that’s why we give our colleagues the training, development and support they need to build an enjoyable, rewarding and satisfying career with N Brown.
At N Brown we’re proud of our well-known and well-loved brands. And recently we’ve decided to put more energy and focus into our three Power Brands: JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo. These are brands our customers adore, brands that help people look and feel good, whatever their age, shape or size.
We are truly proud of these, and all of our supporting brands, and you could be too.
Swipe or press dots to see more
- Social Media Coordinator
- Security Architect
- HR Administrator
- Assistant Buyer - Home and Gift - Maternity Cover
- MI Analyst
- ecommerce Site Search Manager / Specialst
- ecommerce Product Data Feed Manager
- Senior ecommerce Product Owner
- Sales Advisor, Edinburgh
- Creative Design Manager
- Assistant Buyer Own Brand Lingerie and Ladies Sportswear
- Simply Be Sales Manager, Teeside
- Lead Developer - IOS
- Direct Despatch Administrator
- IOS Developer
- Trainee stock Analyst
- Solution Architect - Integration
- Online Merchandising Executive
- Sales Advisor, Derby
- International Data Analyst (Maternity Cover)
- Sales Advisor, Bury
- Online Marketing Executive
- Stockroom Assistant, Simply be and Jacamo Manchester
- Sales Manager , Jacamo, Manchester
- Head of Compliance
- Sales Advisor, Belfast
- HR Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract
- Sales Advisor, Liverpool
- ecommerce Product Owner (Mobile App)
- Senior Packaging and Labelling Technologist
- Sale Assistant, Norwich
- Senior Segmentation & Modelling Analyst
- Sales Assistant, Stockton on Tees
- Sales Assistant, Dudley
- Sales Assistant, Edgeware
- Sales Manager, Derby
- Forecasting Analyst
- Web Application Systems Administrator
- Sales Assistant, Gateshead
- Data Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Womenswear Multi Product Designer
- Lending Manager - Pricing
- Senior Java Developer