to N Brown
We’re a rapidly changing business just like the fashion industry we work in. We’ve been trading for 140 years and our power brands continue to lead the way in home shopping. We’re excited to be transforming in to a digital-first retailer – making us fit for the future and the kind of place where amazing careers can happen.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about customers and you’re ready to grasp all the possibilities of a very bright future, then you could join 2,600 colleagues who think the same way. I look forward to welcoming you to N Brown. – Angela Spindler, Chief Executive
Spend any time with us at N Brown and you’ll experience the vibrancy, energy and sheer passion for fashion that sets us apart, keeps us together and makes our business stronger. We have a name for this energy: GUSTO.
We all share a very strong set of values here at N Brown, which drive us to do the right thing and deliver the special service that makes our customers so loyal – and your career so rewarding.
Fashion that fits – that’s our promise to the millions of people who look to us to provide the stylish and figure-flattering clothes so important to their daily lives.
That’s why we’re one of the top three UK clothing retailers for customer satisfaction. The absolute foundation of our business is understanding our customers’ needs. We aim to delight them with their purchase and we’re always striving to come up with new ways to enhance our service and products.
We know we’re better together. All of us sharing the same goals. All of us individuals whose combined strengths and talents make us the world-class, customer-pleasing fashion force we are.
We know that great colleagues need great careers – so that’s why we give our colleagues the training, development and support they need to build an enjoyable, rewarding and satisfying career with N Brown.
At N Brown we’re proud of our well-known and well-loved brands. And recently we’ve decided to put more energy and focus into our three Power Brands: JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo. These are brands our customers adore, brands that help people look and feel good, whatever their age, shape or size.
We are truly proud of these, and all of our supporting brands, and you could be too.
Swipe or press dots to see more
- QA Technologist Menswear
- Lead Software Engineer
- Sales assistant -Glasgow
- Graduate IT Security Analyst
- Sales assistant - Edinburgh
- Senior Team Leader - Shaw Logistics/ Warehouse
- Full Time sales Assistant - Bristol
- Sales assistant - Gateshead
- Sales Assistant - Lakeside Shopping Centre
- Art Director - Graphic Designer
- IT Security Risk Consultant
- Digital Learning Technologist
- Sales Advisor - Jacamo and Simply Be - Manchester
- Part Time Sales Advisor
- Part Time Sales Advisor - Edinburgh
- Deputy Manager -Edinburgh
- Creative Production Manager
- Email Co-Ordinator
- SEO Specialist
- Part time Sales Assistant - Liverpool
- Stockroom Assistant - Glasgow
- Supervisor- Glasgow
- Sales Manager - Glasgow
- Deputy Manager- Glasgow
- Store manager- Glasgow
- Full time Sales Assistant - Glasgow
- Part Time Sales Assistant - Glasgow
- Sales Assistant- Gateshead
- Assistant Merchandiser - Branches
- Import Administrator
- Sales manager for Simply be Manchester Arndale
- Data Scientists (x3)
- Assistant Merchandiser- Lingerie -Level 3
- eCommerce Trading and Customer Experience Manager
- Sales Advisor, Leeds
- Second Line Support Advisor
- Digital Analyst (Customer Insight)
- Assistant Store Manager, ESSEX - Lakeside Shopping Centre (12 Months FTC)
- Sales Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Store Manager, ESSEX - Lakeside Shopping Centre (12 month FTC)
- Sales Assistant
- Administrator - Bath
- Sales Manager - Belfast
- Sales Advisor, Edinburgh
- Sales Advisor, Derby
- Sales Advisor, Liverpool
- Sales Assistant, Stockton on Tees
- Sales Assistant, Edgeware
- Sales Manager, Derby
- CRM Marketing Coordinator
- Sales Assistant, Gateshead
- IT Senior Technology Manager